Tuesday, April 8, 2008

THE CALL!

I got the call! I got the call!

Dan's redeployment ceremony is Thurs. I can't believe that it's real. I think it's really going to happen. I think I will be able to see my husband again. I really never assumed that I would see him again. But I think I will. I'm so excited I can hardly breathe. I definitely can't sleep! :) It's 11pm now and I'm up doing the most random things around the house. I can't really even imagine going to sleep, but I know I have to. And don't worry, I have heard your outcry! I won't iron the sheets unless everything else is done. :)

PLEASE continue to pray for these boys. We still have many, many guys who haven't left yet and things are still really heated there! Pray that God will put a hand on these men and bring them home to us.

No comments: