Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The first day of the rest of my life!

Today I am officially 12 wks! I hear that the being sick and tired all the time should be stopping really soon. So if not, I will hunt down every person that told me that! :) HAHA! Ok, so I don't expect it to change overnight, but hopefully it will start getting better soon.

Baby is doing really well. We went for a sono a couple of weeks ago and it was breath-taking! It was the first time it looked like a baby! The tiny thing had the hiccups and was boxing their little arms like crazy! I really could have watched it all day. I was so amazed with how tiny it was yet how much it was moving. I can't feel it yet, but I do think I'm growing a baby bump. I've lost about 10-15lbs over the last 3 months, but this bump at my belly-button keeps getting bigger.

I've been really lazy and haven't scanned in the new sono photo, but I will. It's really not very good, but you can see a profile of the babies face.

1 comment:

beccaellis said...

Yay! I was about to email you and tell you that you needed to post something.

I LOVE the early (10-12) week sonograms. It is amazing to see the little baby turn it's head and move around. I would almost be willing to go through a whole pregnancy just to see that. maybe. Hope you feel better soon.