Friday, September 4, 2009

Farewell Love

On Wednesday morning Isabella and I said bye to Dan. We dropped him off at 6am and he expected to be leaving the country around noon that day. I can't post pictures right now because I don't have a card reader, but I just wanted to let everyone know that he left and we are officially TX residents. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Dan should be in Kuwait by now and should be there for a week or two before he moves on to his duty station in Iraq. I haven't heard from him yet, so I have little to report.

I have to say thank you to everyone that has been praying for us. This week Dan and I have had the peace that passes all understanding that the Lord promises. We still have some adjusting to do; it's been awhile since I've been geographically single; but I know that He is faithful.

Love, if you're reading, we miss you so much! I can't wait to hear from you! And Izzie is trying really hard to be a good sport about this. :)

No comments: