Monday, March 3, 2008

Lanny's visit!





Lanny came to see me! He flew up Thursday night and left on Sunday. We had so much fun! It seemed like all we did was eat. We wanted to try all the great places, so there was a new place for every meal. I haven't eaten that well in a long time. Steaks at a hole in the wall jazz club, gelato in a small cafe, lunch in a tiny little sports bar, cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory, pizza rolls at Gumby's, and s'mores at Whiskey Creek. Needless to say, I should probably be working out right now. Then we walked around Kansas City, MO and took a lot of pictures. We both enjoy photography and had a good time taking some urban scenery. Here are a few of my favorites.






~Cheesecake @ Cheesecake Factory~

We really had a blast! I'm going to miss him so much this summer, but I'm so excited that God has made way for him to go to Kazakhstan.

No comments: