Monday, April 7, 2008

The Longest Days Of My Life!!

Well, I have about 2 or 3 days left. I'm really excited, but completely exhausted! I can't believe that I won't have to go to church by myself again! No more weekends alone! No more holidays alone. Next holiday- Earth Day! And we're gonna party hearty! :) Ok, so maybe not, but either way we'll be together!

Please continue to pray for these boys as they travel. Also please pray for my sanity! These last few days have been some of the most spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically exhausting of the entire deployment. The house isn't clean yet and I have so many things on my list!! And for some reason I have lost all ability to be rational! :)

If anyone is bored PLEASE give me a call. Anything at all to distract me from the waiting! :)

No comments: