Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rear Detachment

Well, I just called Rear D and talked to them. I am completely amazed that we still haven't gotten a call, but at least I'm no longer letting it torment me. Yea! What sweet freedom!

I was told that the first ceremony will be the 10th, continuing through the 18th. It's completely insane that we're about 48 hrs out from the first group's ceremony and NO ONE has received a call yet. So I found out that the first group is going to be pretty small in comparison to the others. I'm just concerned that Dan may not make the cut for the first group. I know that he left his FOB in one of the first groups, but I don't know if that translates to the next move. Anyway, I'm planning on him being in the first group unless I hear otherwise. I'll let you know as soon as I find out something concrete. :)

No comments: