Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A bit behind

Well, the couch and I have been working on our relationship lately :), so I'm quite late posting this. A couple of weekends ago we got to go to TX and had so much fun! We got to be at Drew and Trisha's wedding, CONGRATS guys! My family also had a family reunion and it was really fun seeing everyone! I wasn't feeling well so I didn't take pictures. Which really sucks because I love pictures!

On Saturday morning Dan, Heidi, and I got to go do a sonogram. It was really cool to have Heidi do a sonogram! And these are the only pics I got from the weekend. It was amazing to see the heart development. The week before I couldn't see it, but this time I could see the chambers in the heart beating like crazy. It was so amazing! Unfortunately this time it didn't look like a baby at all. It looked more like a bowl of spaghetti. If you look at the bottom pic the baby is between the 2 + marks. The part on the right is the yoke sack, which will be gone next week I think.



I will be 9 wks tomorrow and I think baby is doing well. It's definitely making me less miserable!! :) I'm really not that sick anymore, I just sleep quite a bit. And this week our little munchkin grew fingerprints. FINGERPRINTS! What a crazy miracle! It's smaller than my thumb and it has fingerprints. God really is amazing! We have another Dr. appt next week and there's a good chance we'll be able to hear the heartbeat.

No comments: