Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Fall!


My little tribute to my fellow Texans!

("Y'all isn't frequently used terminology here up "north." HAHA!)

One of my favorite times of the year is Fall and we have an amazing Fall in KS! I really wanted to get out and take some really good shots this year before all the leaves fell, but I never got around to it. So here are a few of my favorite sites on the way to work- what's left of it. Most of our trees have already lost their leaves due to gusting winds up to 40 mi/hr this past week. :-( \

WINTER HERE WE COME!!

We have talk of snow flurries next Tuesday!! Whoohoo! We have such great winters here! It has already gotten down into the 20's and 30's for a few weeks, but the past couple of weeks have been warmer. It's supposed to get cold again this weekend and we've already seen a touch of that. It barely hit 50 degrees today. I can't wait for the snow! It makes nasty slush, is hard on the car floor mats, and we have to shovel it, but I still love to wake up to white winter mornings!

No comments: