Thursday, November 6, 2008

4 months!

Well, as you can tell, I am catching up on my blogging. The first 3 months of this pregnancy were quite miserable, but that seems to all be behind us!! Yea!! I am feeling much better and have so much more energy so I am trying to catch up on everything that I neglected, ie. blogging! :)

I'm Four Months!!

This is the most recent sonogram photo and it's from Sept 23! How late am I!? This sonogram was so cool! Dan got to go with me and it looked like a BABY!! They were moving a ton and their little hands were boxing around like a crazy. Maybe it's a little boxing boy like their Daddy?? That could mean lots of future fun for Daddy and Uncle Danny! :) It was just so amazing to see a BABY and not some unidentifiable blob. I could have watched it all day.

I know the picture isn't great, but you can see the profile of the face. I wish we'd been able to get a better pic. There were definitely better views while we were doing it. O well. We'll get to see their face in person pretty soon.

We are hoping to find out the sex of the baby over Thanksgiving. Heidi will be able to do a sonogram and I will be 19 wks. So as long as the baby cooperates then we should know then. I can't wait! And how cool is it that my sis may be the one to tell us!?

1 comment:

beccaellis said...

YAY! I love the early sonograms. That one will probably be the best as you can see the whole baby moving around. I can't wait to find out what ya'll are having!