Ok, I'm not sure what Memed means, but I've officially been Memed by my good friend Daisie.
There are rules of course:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Done
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird. Done
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. I don't have 7 blog friends, so I'll tag just one.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs. Done
Random facts about me:
1. I eat cereal twice a day, almost everyday.
2. I always play games on my phone or PDA after we turn out the lights at night. I've done this for years, long before I was married. I think it helps me wind down.
3. Since I've been pregnant I've been trying to carry on conversations with Dan in my sleep. It's usually when I fall asleep on the couch and he has to wake me up to go to bed. I usually wake up sitting up, a couple of minutes into the conversation, completely frustrated and angry that he has no idea what I'm talking about, and Dan is laughing hysterically trying to get me to keep talking. The first few times it happened I would wake up, realize I was talking in my sleep and just be embarrassed so I'd just walk to bed and not say anything. Now we have a good laugh over it.
4. I have a birthmark on my stomach that used to look like Tennessee when I was little, but as I've grown its changed and now it looks more like Kansas.
5. I'm pretty queasy when it comes to heights unless I'm repelling. For some reason I trust those ropes and I just enjoy the view.
6. I'm really glad Danny never went base jumping because I would have had to prove that I'd do it too and I really didn't want to!
7. I love roadtrips!! Going somewhere and staying there the whole vacation seems so boring. Unless it's NYC. I like to cover as much ground as possible when I'm on vacation. This is exhausting to Dan, especially when it involves sleeping at the foot of the Tetons in the snow. :)
I think I'll meme Kaci. I bet she has some good secrets.