Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lots of girlie goodies

I went to TX this weekend for my first baby shower!! It was so much fun and I can't believe how many goodies Isabella got. She got lots of precious little outfits, blankets, towels, toys, and a dainty little gold baby ring. She also got a tutu!! I've wanted a tutu since I knew it was a girl. I can't wait to take her picture in it.


I haven't taken pictures of everything, but here are a few. This is the bedding that Sugie made (Dan's mom). I am absolutely in LOVE with it! She did such an amazing job!
If you click on the picture it gets bigger and is easier to see.
This is the tutu and bracelets that Aunt Heidi made! I think they are so precious!





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey girl! Sorry I missed your shower. I have a gift for you that I will give Heidi to take with her when she comes to see you and baby Isabella. Good Luck with everything. Can't wait to see that little cutie!!

Daisie and Andy said...

I see you've been doing a lot more blogging lately. You don't look enourmous by the way! 8 weeks isn't much longer...enjoy the rest now while you have it. I'm in a room with 8 babies all day long, and it makes me very tired!