Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Showers!

Here are a few pictures from my baby showers. Of course, I'm late posting but I had so much fun and it was such a blessing that I had to share! It was really great seeing everyone in TX!

Adelle helped me open every package. She was such a great helper!
Me and the Girls!
Huge thanks to the hostesses- Libby, Beth, Katie, Cinda and
Sara and Judy who couldn't be there.

Here's pictures from my baby shower at work. It was so much fun! I was so shocked at all the goodies Isabella got!! Everyone was so thoughtful, especially the hostesses Kelly, Tana, and Nancy - a few of my BFFs from work. I wish I had a picture of them, but Kelly was behind the camera and Tana wasn't able to be there for most of it.
Here I am arriving quite excited!
These cookies were AMAZING!
Thanks to Christine and Nancy for helping me keep track of all the goodies!
And a huge thanks to everyone for all of your thoughtfulness! I cannot even express how blessed Dan and I are to have friends and family like all of you! All the help makes having our first child much less scary. :) Although, don't worry, we still have a healthy fear of what's to come! :)

No comments: