Friday, May 1, 2009

First Mommy Accomplishment

I'm so excited about my first big Mommy accomplishment. Today we had a well baby checkup for Izzie at 8am and I had a dentist appointment at 11am. Now I am rarely on time as it is and I had no idea how long it really takes to get Mommy and baby ready to go. But I did it!! Me and Isabelle were dressed, Dan dressed himself, and we got to both appointments on time! Actually, I went to the dentist by myself and Dan watched Izzie. That was a big Daddy moment for him. Being on time to an appointment may not seem like much to you, but I was quite proud.

1 comment:

kendrabeene said...

Congratulations to you both! That is quite an accomplishment! Usually when you are headed out the door is the time when they either poop all over or throw up all over and you have to go back and change them. Beautiful baby! Can't wait to see her...and ya'll of course. Love ya