Thursday, April 30, 2009

Coming Home from the Hospital

At Fort Riley new moms have to stay at the hospital for 48 hrs, so we didn't get to leave until Wednesday. I cannot describe how exciting it was to be able to take her with us. And so far I haven't hit the "Holy smokes, I have to raise her" moment. :) I'm sure it's just right around the corner.

It was so much fun dressing her up to go home! She doesn't really like to change clothes.


Gotta have the matching pink pacifier! :)

Her Daddy is already smitten.
Doesn't she look worried about her first trip in a car.



Isabella in her bed at home for the first time. Snuggling with her Sweet Pea baby that Daddy bought her for Christmas.

1 comment:

3 blind mice said...

OH Ashleigh, I cannot tell you how much seeing that adorable baby of yours makes me miss mine being tiny. Your daughter is extremely gorgeous. She looks perfect!! And you look AMAZING!! I miss your face!! I wish I could have come to the hospital or even known where to send you something to help clutter up the space at home, covered in pink ribbons and unnecessary but fun!! Please know we love you, Jenn