Friday, April 25, 2008

A great visit

I'm really late posting this, but I have to say we had so much fun seeing everyone this past weekend!! I'm so glad we got to spend some time together! And those that we didn't see, I'm really looking forward to seeing you in May. I wish I had pictures from the trip, but I just found out that I left my camera at my mom and dads. I kept thinking that I must have misplaced it at home. We took lots of good pictures. I'll share them when I get my camera back.

Thank you again to all of you that prayed for us this past couple of years. We cannot even describe the joy we have seeing this time coming to an end. And the transition hasn't been nearly as weird as I thought it would be. Having Dan around seems so normal. And we had a lazy week, so I think we have caught up on sleep!

John and Stan are flying in tonight. I know Dan is so excited to spend some time with the boys. He's missed them so much. And he's really bummed Danny couldn't be here with them.

No comments: