Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A 6 Word Memoire

My friend Kristyn tagged me to write a 6 word memoire. I've been crazy busy so I've kept putting it off, but bere goes.

Believer

Wife

Passionate

Teacher

Eccentric

Photographer


I guess this wasn't too hard. I wanted to write "proud" because I'm so proud of Dan, but I was afraid people would interpret that as "prideful." Not that I haven't been guilty of that from time to time, but I'm hoping that it doesn't make the top list of characteristics. :)

Ok, I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but most of my friends don't have blogs, so I guess I'll just tag 2.

Laura Selph, Kaci Jones (almost Kaci Nelson)

the instructions are to write your own six word memoir.post it on your blog, including an illustration if you’d like.link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so that it can be tracked as it travels across the blogosphere.tag at least five more blogs with links.leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

Thanks for playing along! Your sister has a blog...who knew?!?!
Oh, and thanks for your comment...I'm waiting to post pics after this weekend...we are having a family party and I was just going to post them together. and the other excuse is I've been really busy too!! ;)