Thursday, April 17, 2008

Schedule

I just wanted to let you guys know that this is going to be such a quick trip and we aren't going to be able to see everyone we'd like to this time. But we already have plans to come back to TX so we can start putting things on the calendar for that visit too. I don't want anyone to feel left out. It's just impossible to make all the rounds in a day and a half. And of course Dan wants to really spend time with his parents this trip.

Plans are still the same so I hope everyone can come hang out. We miss all of you so much and can't wait to see everyone!! Btw, Dan's phone is back on and it's the same number he had before he left. O yea, I'm going to have the video with me so we can watch it if you want. But I'm still going to post it later for anyone who wants to see it.

Well, I'm going to bed. The marathon of a weekend starts tomorrow morning and I still haven't caught up on sleep. I love you guys! See you soon!

No comments: