Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Should be asleep

Well, it's almost midnight and I'm still working on stuff around here. I cannot even describe the exhaustion I am feeling right now. I haven't slept for more than a few hours at a time for about a week now. And I've been working around here like crazy since spring break. I can't believe it's all done tomorrow.

I made Dan a carrot cake to welcome him home. I just need to do the icing. I'm almost done making the bed and getting our room finished. I've given up on finishing all the dirty laundry. I just have 3 loads of clean laundry that I really need to fold and put away. Right now I'm just taking a break b/c I'm almost comatose.

Things to do before I go to bed:
finish making the bed (i'll sleep on the couch or the floor- i sleep on the floor when I don't want to over sleep)
vaccuum the hall and bedroom
fold and put away laundry
wipe down the bathroom counter
take a bath and crash!

I'm hoping that adrenaline will kick in tomorrow. Otherwise I may not be able to drive to work! :)

No comments: