Sunday, May 11, 2008

Other Mother's I'd Like to Honor

These are a few mother's that have had a big impact on my life, besides my own.

Denise Anderson- Denise I have watched you be a mom since I was a toddler and I cannot tell you how much you have inspired me. I hope to one day take my own hoodlums to church in Lion King masks and pink Superman capes! :) I love you so much!

Heidi Money- I cannot believe how persistently you have strived to be a Godly mother. I know that motherhood is not easy and I can only hope to be 1/2 the mother you've been to Andrew and Adelle.

Becky Walker- You are gone and I know that you won't be able to read this, but I cannot make a list of mothers who've impacted my life and not add you to it. Thank you for consistently trying to keep Kara and me out of trouble. You were such an amazing sport when I was crashing at your house every other day and eating all your food. Thank you for the endless supply of nachos. I love you and I miss you so much!

No comments: