Thursday, August 7, 2008

Goodbye summer!

Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye to summer. Today was my first day back to work so I have to put my big girl panties on and get to work. This summer was so great! Even though I worked summer school in June I still felt like I got just the right amount of time off. Any longer and I'd have gotten way too lazy!
The last few weeks have been really great. About 2 weeks ago John and Donna came to visit (Dan's dad and step-mom for those who don't know them), and we had so much fun!! We showed them the post, visited some museums and one day Donna and I went and got pedicures and facials. That was awesome!! Here's Donna and I getting pedicures. I think this is the only picture I took the whole time they were here, which I totally hate! Shame on me!
Danny and Chelle also came to visit. We had a blast! We didn't do a whole lot besides grill out, play cards and play fusion frenzy. Here are some of the few pics I took while they were here. We went to this awesome dive pizza joint called Gumby's. We played a little pool and had great pizza! I already miss them!

Having family visit was the best way to end the summer! I really love hosting family and friends, so please come see us! :) And it's always nice to be able to spend quality time with people. When we come to TX our time is so divided.

No comments: