Sunday, May 31, 2009

So why haven't I been blogging? Life has been crazy! Dan left for CA May 16 and we drove straight to TX . . . and haven't stopped since! Last weekend we went to Austin to see Cool Aunt Grace graduate from UT. We are so proud of her!! Izzie had the cutest longhorns outfit, but I don't have that picture right now so I'll have to post it later.

Izzie meeting her Cool Aunt Grace!

While in Austin Isabelle and I stayed with Tommy, Emily, Claire, and Ava. They were so sweet to have us and we had so much fun.


The girls!

It was great hanging out in the backyard chatting. Izzie loved chillin' in the shade.

Eating lunch at Freddies.
It was also great to see Aunt Kathy!! I didn't think we'd get to see her anytime soon. I just wish Dan could have been with us. But that's ok. Aunt Kathy we may try to and come visit while Dan is deployed or after he gets back.

No comments: